Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's musiiiiiiic!

You may notice that I have a little somethin'-somethin' from a place called the Hype Machine over on the left hand side.

<<<<<<<< Do NOT be alarmed. This is a very very short list of things I am currently listening to on that beautiful site. If you like some of the stuff I have up (and well you should), but an older song has disappeared, click "sorrycharlie's loved tracks" and there it will be!

Especially enjoy Yael Naim today, as I am. I feel nice and pretentious when I listen to artists who sing in Hebrew sometimes and sing Britney Spears covers other times, and who doesn't like feeling pretentious?

...well, except for maybe Jesus.

Love,
Charlie

2 comments:

ryanpvance said...

I was on my way to recommend Paper Planes to you and saw you already had it in your hype machine. Bastard beating me to it.

Tiffany said...

ten thousand eProps for the hype machine widget, which i use often to make myself feel good about my taste in music ["i can't stand another minute in this cube and i should probably be fired soon - but MAN, do i like everything that's great or what!?" is a daily source of encouragement...]

and p.s. quite honestly, i think "Boyz" is the better M.I.A. song...