Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The first of a few surprises.

So there's a lot of news from my end headed your way in the next month, so be sure to look at this blog constantly. Leave the window open, and just hit refresh.

First things first, I am playing with my dear friend Andrew Bargh in Owen Monroy's appearance on B-Sides. I play French horn (and a few other things), and so that will be happening. That's going down tomorrow (April 9) at 10pm at Messiah's student union. We are playing a small set of Owen's original stuff, which is more than fantastic, in my opinion, as we open for this chick named Gretel. I had never heard of her (them?) until Pete Corning sent her myspace to everyone. She's really good, so have a little listen. As with all B-Sides, the show is free.

As I said earlier, there's a storm abrewin' from my side of things... by the end of April, things are going to be vastly different. You'll see. And I'll see you all tomorrow night!

Love,
Charlie

No comments: